Friday, February 22, 2008

Ollie


Elliott took this picture of Ollie by the way. I thought it was pretty good.

Here's Ollie helping me make cookies.......he just got done eating sugar and decides on a bite of butter.


Ollie's new phrases for the week are, "What the heck!" and "McDonald Cheese Head!" He learned that from Elliott because he's always making up funny names to tease with. Yep- he's not even two until next week and he's saying these crazy things! (Good thing I never swear eh?) He is also always talking about mean guys from movies- so today I told him he couldn't blow bubbles and he called me a "mean guy!" We just laugh all day at his little words......I guess we have two chatterboxes now. I love my mini me!

4 comments:

Lindz said...

Ollie is just too cute Sinika!! I love his chubby little cheeks! =)

MiStY said...

Hi Sini! Jessica told me about your blog and it's so fun to see you and your kids. Oh my gosh they are so stinkin cute. As for Swalz.... he still looks like the kid next door at Snow. I think it's so funny how Ollie looks just like you and then Elliott looks just like Adam. Good job though on the kids they look cute and fun and I'll bet they're quite the characters. It would be cool to see you guys. Are you all still the Mr. Carpet Fam? Maybe when I come up North (don't know when) I could stop by. If you've not seen our family blog check us out. Kids, kids, don't they make the cutest pics? See ya

Amy said...

I love that Ollie. He's such a cutie. Your blog looks so good!

metromut said...

if you need to teach your kids how to swear, come see me. i cuss every single time that i run out of butter to bite into.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...