Saturday, January 24, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs

Last week we decided to take the boys to a dinosaur show. It had HUGE dinos that looked and walked exactly like they would have. They had every kind too- I just forgot to take pictures until the T-Rexes. The boys were in heaven. Adam's Dad and sister Christie came with us. 
Christie, Elliott and Steve

They had a narrator down with the dinos. You can see how small he was. Later- Ollie told me his favorite part was when the mommy and baby T-Rex kissed. (And they both loved the part where the dino pooped a huge ball. In fact I think they remember that the most and remind me often.)
This is how Ollie watched the show.

4 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Wow, very cool! They look real. I love that they loved when the mommy and baby t-rex kissed. Cute, cute. :)

Lindz said...

How fun...I bet your boys had a blast! Ayden would've loved that! How much longer til that baby is born?? You need to do a post about the pregnancy and post a pic also!! =)

Amy said...

That is really cool that they did a show like that. That's perfect for your little boys. Was it at all scary for little kids? I thought about taking my kids, but worried that my youngest would get scared.

Debra said...

They seriously had a dino poop a huge ball? That is hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...