Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Saturday in Pleasantville

Fresh squeezed orange juice. Loving the fruit of the season...

Elliott always likes to  help.
(Love Elliott's juicy fingers in this one!)
Just had to try squeezing the last pieces by his own hands- I was fine with it as long as it was in his cup...
Mmmmm- fresh and tasty.

And Friday night's bitter storm left us these beauties- kind of like a rainbow after the rain.

While I was out snapping a photo, I discovered our sled that has been lost and buried from the huge storm before... yay!






The boys learned a new way to carry all of their cars from one place to another...
The mountains were there to greet me every time I looked out the sliding glass door in my kitchen- just like every day. They look so majestic all covered in snow... and that blue sky...

After a few errands, a nap and a little Wii Fit-  what's better than finishing off a pleasant day at Chuck-a-Rama with a few friends?
Little Lukas, Carrie, Abby, Rich, Grant, Adam, Collin, Cam (Court), Carrie, Little Ari, Ollie and Elliott.
Carrie, Grant, Carrie, Cam, Ari, Ollie, Adam, Elliott, Rich and Abby. 

Ahhh Pleasantville.

9 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Wow, you got a ton of snow! I love the mountains all covered in snow. I really miss the mountains out here in the flat state!

lindsey v said...

All that in one day! So fun! You have such fun/pretty pictures of the day. The orange juice looks sooo yummy - I need to go get a box.

I love Ollie's little wink in the last picture. Such a cutie!

Lindz said...

The oranges look delicious!! How cute that Elliott was helping squeeze them! I bet the juice was yummy!! And those mountains look beautiful...love the snow!

The Kohler Family said...

mmmm....fresh orange juice :)

Rena said...

I love the picture of your foot prints from the house.
We need to get together one of these weekends for Dinner.
You guys should come out to Dugway. We could have a fun night of games and food!
Tell Lindsey and lets plan something.
~Of course it might be easier for one family to travel there instead of 2 families travelling here!

Jessica said...

Good to see that the old crew is still hanging out. Everyone looks great! I love the last picture with Ollie winking...I didn't notice until I opened the picture bigger. So funny.

Shay said...

Those oranges look so yummy in the first picture! I love all you your snow pictures too!

{leah} said...

I feel like orange juice now....

The snow looks great, and the pictures are really pretty.

Tamara with a "T" said...

I just want you to know that fresh squeezed orange juice is my most favorite thing in the world! After I read this blog, I have now put on some socks and shoes and I am heading over to Jamba Juice to order a large drink of fresh orange juice. Thanks for the encouragement! Cute pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...