Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Graduate

It's hard to believe that Elliott is done with preschool forever. It's on to Kindergarten next year- which makes me a little bit sad. But he is so excited for it. He had such a great teacher this year- Miss Jodi, who lives just a few doors away from us. He loved it so much, he even wanted to go on his off days.
Sweet Miss Jodi
Grapevine Preschool- Class of 2009. Yes- Elliott is a head taller than everyone except Jacob...
Love that Ollie's little legs are shown in the background climbing up the playset during the program...

I thought this picture was funny- it's actually the start of a video. Right when I pushed record, E did this to his neighbor's balloon. I'm sure he wasn't like this during class... except Miss Jodi did tell me he might have thought that wrestling was a part of the curriculum...

6 comments:

Naoma said...

They sure grow up fast dont they? Love the last picture, hilarious. Wish I could send Tommy to Mrs. Jodi, it is to bad we are to far away now. =(

Lindz said...

I can't believe that you will have a kindergartener next year!! And Ollie in preschool!! Wow...time flies! That last picture is so funny!! =)

Melissa said...

Looks like such a great day! Elliott is such a cute kid, and so funny!!

Marci said...

Elliot and Jake should stick together since they're so tall. Nobody will want to mess with them when they start kindergarten! Just kidding.

Burrell said...

Ha. Thunder thighs, my rear. Literally. Um, did you just birth that baby or did you pay someone to carry him so you could avoid the weight gain? Seriously. You look good, girl. And your comment made me laugh. I love the whole low grasp threshold.
*smile*

Neil and Becky's Business said...

Hey what a cute graduate and what a cute pre-school teacher, who just happens to be Neil's cousin Paul Smith's daughter. We saw her at the Houser reunion on memorial day. Small world. She and Nathan played together as little kids. Cute. I was checking out Jesse's blog, and thought I'd check and see who your new baby looked like. Lincoln is a combination! So cute -- forgive me for blog stalking....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...