Tuesday, November 2, 2010

holiday excitement!

Oh wow. Just came across this online magazine and it was soooo much fun to look at. And it's getting me excited for the holidays. How nice would it be to have everything finished before Thanksgiving and just enjoy a peaceful December? Sounds nice to me. I got a few craft ideas (tissue paper snowflakes for the top of gifts... I know my "crafting during the holidays limit" people), some Christmas lists going and even printed some free gift tags. Oh, and the best part was that I made the proclamation to Adam that I think we should pick up our family and move to Finland for a couple of years. (I know.) You should have a look for a little inspiration (if nothing else it's beautiful photography):


http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/gifted-magazine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...