Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kiddies

Just wanted to post these pictures of our little life lately:
My little niece, Addie is so cute. I love seeing her- she is just sooo little tiny and always in PINK! Last night she was walking toward me with her lips like bitter beer face and she just got closer and closer and gave me a big kiss on the lips. It was so cute and funny. She's a little smartie too, just like her brother and sister.

Ollie has taken a love to blogging. (I'm not sure why...:) ) He knows how to scroll down the page and click on a picture to make it bigger and then go back again. Is he really only 2 still? It's weird that I can say, "Just scroll down," and he knows what to do. He does this a few times a day.

The other night I told Elliott to change out of his sweats into some jeans because we were going to dinner. He looked like this when he was done! He had put on Ollie's pants and they fit his waist just fine- not tight or anything!! It was so funny. (I totally thought of lil' Ayden Lindsay- although that was Jeremiah's deal right? Hee!)

And finally, the other day Elliott was walking around like this. He said he was a monster with four arms so he could hold lots of things. Always thinking of something!

4 comments:

Lindz said...

How cute that Ollie checks out your blog...I love it! Ayden would love to do that, but I just don't trust him with the computer...I'll have to teach him Ollie's tricks! And Elliot putting on Ollie's pants is hilarious...I can see how he would do it...still not sure how Jeremiah did that without noticing!! =) And the monster shirt thing is so cute...looks like you guys are still having fun in the winter!! =)

rachel said...

Who couldn't use 4 arms?! love it!

The Bentley's said...

i love little girls and pink. and the clothes is totally my boys. they wear the same size in fact tonight before the tub they both stood on the scale and dirk was 35 pounds and coby was 32.8 he's gonna catch him soon:)

lindsey v said...

I know, it's crazy how young kids start on computers these days. Cute pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...