Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Large and in charge

My sister, Lisa is in town from Illinois on her annual snowboarding trip with her hubby, Troy and their friends from Cali. We always try to go to Rodizio in Salt Lake when they are here. This time we barely made it because we are flying to Indiana to visit Adam's sister while Lisa is here in Utah. The funny thing is that Lisa lives 3 hours from the Indianapolis airport... just funny that we are switching places at the same time of year. It was totally last minute, but so fun to see them. Lisa is great and I look up to her a lot.
Sini, Lisa and Linds
Does everyone (except me) keep getting skinnier? What's up with that? ;)

5 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

You three could be triplets, really cute!

Lindz said...

Gosh, you guys look so much alike!! And by the way...you look so cute prego Sini!! =)

rachel said...

In charge yes... large no! I have some pics I could show you if you want to feel better!

MiStY said...

You are so NOT large! You look cute pregnant. I do seem to be noticing though that everyone around me is getting skinnier too, but not me... That's just rude.

Mom Swalz said...

You and your sisters are all so cute! You all look alike! How fun that you got to at least see Lisa for a little bit before we stole you away to Indy! Looks like you girls had a good time together here though! You are so BEAUTIFUL pregnant Sini!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...