Monday, April 20, 2015

E, O, L, F


I took some photos of the boys the other day... I am horrible at getting their pictures done professionally, but pretty good at documenting their life in other ways... instagram and blogging anyone? Anyway, I love that when I am having a gathering at my house, some things actually get done that I've been wanting to do for a long time, for example, we had a broken picture frame so we had Elliott's picture off the wall, and had never had Franky's picture on the wall. And Lincoln was 1-year-old in his picture. So it was time for new ones. I took some myself and printed them at Costco. Next time I'll lighten them up a little bit and make them wear cuter clothes (we tried some before church with their dress shirts, but it was too bright.) I like them on my wall and can't wait to take more and change them out soon... maybe next book club? Ha. 

I left in all the extras. I like how it shows their personalities with each face. :)



This was Franky's winning pic. 
(I wish his eyes showed this blue on the print.)











Here's Elliott's winner. 







Linc's winner.
Silly kid. 






Ollie's winner. 






2 comments:

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh those are great! What handsome boys you have!! Well done

Jessica said...

All your little swalberg's are just too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...