Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Lincoln

Here are some more pics of our cute Baby Lincoln...


He looks just like Adam's baby pictures. 
He has lots of dark hair in the back and not so much in the front yet.


We love having our little Lincoln at home! We just stare at him all day- so fun to finally see him. We forgot how much babies sleep (except at night!!) Elliott loves to hold him and show him all his toys and his room. He can't wait to teach him EVERYTHING. Ollie keeps saying things like, "When our baby cries- SHE will be hungry." and "Our baby, whose name is Elliott..." Little mixed up on having a new little person in the house. He isn't interested in holding or kissing him, but loves to pet his head and play with his hands. Adam and I just kiss him all day long. He is soooo soft. And his little faces he makes after we kiss him are so cute.

16 comments:

Kenzy said...

I don't think your boys could get any cuter. Congratulations again!!! He is adorable.

Elisabeth said...

cutie! look at him all scrunched up with Adam. I love that. He is adorable. They grow so fast, and you don't get much sleep, it just passes too quickly I must say.

walkerbunch said...

Lincoln is so cute! Congratulations.

The Kohler Family said...

What a cute soccer team your gonna have! :)

lindsey v said...

Way cute pictures and I love the things Ollie says. When Addie was first born Ben didn't really want to hug or kiss her much. Funny, huh! Now he can't stop! So maybe it will take a little while for Ollie to get used to a new little one.

lindsey v said...

I guess I should say Ben didn't want to hug or kiss her at all. I was like, "just kiss her soft little cheek" and he was like, "nah".

Nielson said...

So cute! I Love those little monkey pajamas too. What a cute cute cute family :)

Lindz said...

Oh, you make me want another little baby!! =) He is such a cutie! Looks like you will have another little Elliot!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

Oh, he's so adorable! I love that picture of him all stretched out.

Melissa said...

What cute pictures!! Hearing you talk about holding & kissing Lincoln makes me want another one!! Don't tell Dave I said that, he would freak out.

Charlotte said...

He is so precious and it really makes me want my baby right now! I wasn't in a hurry before I saw those cute pics! I love the cute pajamas too, they look a little familiar!

Becky said...

Congrats you guys! He's adorable!

Shay said...

Congratulations! What cute boys!

Becky said...

He is sooooo sweet! Congratulation you guys!

Tagen and Eric said...

He is so darn cute. I can't wait to meet him. Congrats!

MiStY said...

Sini & Swalz,
Congrats on the new arrival! You guys look like a really cute family. I love how the boys love him already! CONGRATS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...