Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ollie's Birthday Pics

We had a fun day for Ollie's birthday...
This cake was custom designed by him: monster trucks, sprinkles and purple frosting. Oh yeah- and the inside is strawberry flavor. 

We got to go to the Draper Temple open house and then went to lunch at Spaghetti Factory- Ollie's favorite. He always asks to go eat where the trolleys are. Christie, Megs and Grammy and Grandpa came too.
They let us bring the cake in and we all sang "Happy Birthday." He smiled and stared at me frozen like this the whole time because I was filming him. So funny. 
I said "hug your brother!"  Looks like one person was more obedient than the other...
Then we headed to Boondocks for a little game playing with Elli, Benny and Addie. Grammy and Grandpa came too- he has so much fun with them!
We forgot to bring his presents, so he got to open them right before he went to bed. 
Let's just say that Ollie is stocked in the monster truck and car department!

Birthday kisses for Daddy.

8 comments:

The Dunnes said...

Fun cake! What a cute family! I love how different your two little boys are!

Jessica said...

Wow, he is looking older already! That's funny you picked this background, because I almost picked your old one and then I remembered YOU had it! So, I'm sure this isn't the last time we'll have twinner backgrounds. Great minds think alike, I guess.

Lindz said...

Ollie is such a cutie! I love the picture of him smiling so big with his birthday cake!!

Naoma said...

Happy Birthday Ollie! He is so sweet and just the cutest kid ever. I love that he has always had those adorable cheeks!

Nielson said...

Bridger would DIE over that cake!! I love how they became monster truck buddies on Friday nights--I already miss that group! Happy birthday to Ollie--he is such a cutie!

Tamara with a "T" said...

Happy Birthday to you Sini!!! I hope you had a good birthday :)

The Dunnes said...

Hey! Meant to wish you a happy birthday the other day! Hope it was a great day!

tammy said...

You have a cute family! Happy Birthday to you and Ollie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...