Monday, March 9, 2009

The Big Three-O

So I finally hit 30 on Saturday. I had such a great day with friends and family! First I met up with friends for breakfast and some girl talk. Everyone needs to go to Paradise Bakery and try their quiche and cinnamon rolls- yum!
Linds, Rachel, Lindsay, Cassie, Jen, Heather, Me and my Mom (We seriously talked for over 2 hours...)
After, I went to get a pedicure (since I can't reach my toes anymore!!) and did a little shopping with my family in Salt Lake. We found some really cute robot stuff for the baby's room- I'm so excited about it! Then we met up with Adam's mom and dad and Christie for dinner at Tepanyaki. Karen (Adam's Mom) and I share the same birthday- so we always get to go to dinner together on our big day.

I was taking pictures of everyone during dinner- the boys were so into their food- it was funny. (Above)- Ollie LOVING his onion soup. It kept him busy for a while.
Elliott loving his salad even though it doesn't look like it. Here he is shoveling it in. He downed the whole thing.
Love Elliott's little face in this one- it's one of my favorites of his- a real smile with his little dimple showing...)
Love all of our faces in this one. 
Ollie was making faces all night- so funny.
Christie, Steve and the birthday girl- Karen. 

Such a fun day- I was not going to sit home all day (and end up cleaning the house or something) for this one! 

P.S. I still don't feel older than 25-ish...

15 comments:

Naoma said...

I am sooo sad that I wasn't able to make it to breakfast!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad that you had an amazing birthday, you deserve it!

Esmi said...

Happy Bithday Sinika! :)

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I know I already said this on Lindsay's blog but, Happy Birthday Sinika! Glad you had fun, you totally deserve it!

Charlotte said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a fun day!

Elisabeth said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

walkerbunch said...

Hey Sinika. It looks like you had a great time. Happy Belated Birthday!

Jessica said...

Isn't it crazy that we are thirty!?! I still feel 25-ish too. Did I ever tell you about the time when I was 22 somebody asked me how old I was and I said "17" without even thinking about it. Then I realized what I had said and I go "Wait, no, I mean I'm 22."

You'll always be 17 in my eyes, Sinik.

Rena said...

My mother-in-law and I have the same birthday too! Oct 24th.
Happy Belated Birthday!!
30's are great!

Tamara with a "T" said...

Happy Birthday...you don't even look 20ish...hhumpfh.

Lindz said...

Happy Birthday Sini!! Looks like you had a great day with friends & family! Tepanyaki looks so yummy...I miss it!! =) How much longer til that baby is here?!?!?

Kenzy said...

Happy late birthday Sinika! Isn't Tepanyaki the best place to bring kids. It's like dinner and a show for them. I'm glad you had a great day.

Nielson said...

happy Birthday--breakfast was fun!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

It just gets better and better the older you get, but I still don't feel older than 27, even though I'm old, like Ari...Haha

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a great day.

Debra said...

how I love a good excuse for not cleaning house, hooray for birthdays!

oh and my good friend just told me that 30 is the new 23, that sounds about right, right? :)

Happy birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...