Friday, March 20, 2009

Goings on

Other than getting ready (waiting patiently??) for the baby to come (6 days left if anyone's counting...) here are some random pictures of what we've been doing lately:
Adam has been practicing with a group who is doing "Talking Heads" covers. They finally had their first performance the other night. It went well, although I wasn't there to see it since they didn't go on until 10 PM. I sent my camera with my sister instead. He's also been working on his own stuff and has recorded two really great songs- along with some help from his friend Rich. 
Rich, Grant, Melissa and Adam. (Not seen clearly is Cam on the drums.)
Megs and Tanner at the concert.
The other day I came home from a meeting after church and this is what I found... I had to take a picture. I never get sick of seeing my hubby with the boys- even if he is snoozing on the job. 
Still working on the potty stuff-so undies is a typical outfit for Mr. Oliver these days. And he still loves wearing Elliott's shoes all the time.

7 comments:

rachel said...

I love the sleeping dad shot... 3 hours of church is very tiresome! 6 days... wahoo!!

Christine Rowley said...

Good Luck with having the baby! You don't look that pregnant in your pictures.

Mom Swalz said...

Oh Sini- When I saw you yesterday- you were absolutely radiant! You are one of the most beautiful pregnant moms I've seen! I can't wait to see baby ... does everyone else know his name? I almost wrote it down. Caught myself just in time, just in case! Love you and loves to all my boys!

Misty Moncur said...

Hey Sinika! I saw your brother on facebook and linked here through there. Your family is so cute! Your boys are adorable! Looks like you're expecting another; Good luck!

Tagen and Eric said...

Sini!

You should let me know when Adam has his performances, I'd love to go. I love the shot of Ollie running out of the bathroom in triumph :-D

Dag said...

That is so cool your jammin' with a band! I gotta hear the original tunes! And congrats on the baby! Today?? Go Swalburg's!

Rich said...

I heard these guys suck live.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...