Thursday, May 14, 2009

Robot Nursery

We decided to do Lincoln's room with robots. I got the idea from my neighbor Amy because her little boy Sebastian has the cutest robot room! (I wish I could copy her exactly because his is so great...)
So these are the robot wall stickers. We decided to do robots after I had already bought the bumper pad so it isn't robot-y. I had decided to buy a new bumper since we used the same one with Elliott and Ollie and it was starting to get old. This one was so cute at Pottery Barn and I was ready to fork out $80 for it. But when I was checking out the girl told me it was on clearance for $26! It wasn't marked down on the price tag. I LOVE when that happens!
Elliott's robot drawings are so cute- we put them in frames for the room.

I couldn't find a robot lamp anywhere so we bought this piggy bank at Target and our friend Rich turned it into a lamp for us- cool huh?
Robot Mobile

12 comments:

Naoma said...

I absolutely love it! Good idea, it totally fits your guys style and is a perfect little boy room. Fun!

Jessica said...

Ever since you said you were doing a robot nursery I've been waiting for you to post pictures. That is the cutest idea. I love robots. You did a great job with it! Can't wait to copy you some day.

Melissa said...

Love the robot theme! Very cute. Elliots drawing is awesome. You are very creative.

Breezy said...

suuuuuper cute! so unique I love it! :)

admin. said...

I had no idea that there was so much robot stuff about! VERY CUTE!

Knudson Family said...

I love the robot posters above the changing table...and the lamp!

Ty and Mari said...

You are so creative! It looks so cute!

lindsey v said...

It's the cutest little boy room ever. I LOVE the robot stickers.

walkerbunch said...

What a cute nursery! I like the framed drawings the best.

{leah} said...

cute idea. I love the robots that Elliot drew. And I totally love a good deal!!

Megan said...

The framed robot drawings are an adorable touch.

tammy said...

What a cute room. I have never seen a robot nursery. I love the little pictures Elliot drew. That is a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...