Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tulip Festival

I loved seeing the tulips so much- they were amazing! We actually went to Thanksgiving Point to go to Farm Country for Elliott's field trip. We ate lunch there and decided to make a stop at the gardens to see the tulips in bloom. So glad I went!

Farm Country horse ride.

The boys loved it too. They liked seeing all the flowers (we walk around our flowerbeds at home all the time to see the new flowers) and running up and down the grassy hills. Of course the reason we went was to see the waterfalls. The boys dream of waterfalls and talk about them all the time.





Trees exploding with blossoms were everywhere.



 Even though the festival is over, the flowers will still be in bloom! You should go if you can- AMAZING!

8 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Wow, they're gorgeous! I love the one of the three of you sitting beside the waterfall, you all are so cute.

Elena said...

I LOVE the gardens. Maybe I'll see you there.

Elisabeth said...

We went a couple of weeks ago, looks like it's even more beautiful and blooming. We just got a family pass, I'm excited to use it this summer.

Melissa said...

I am glad you said that it is still beautiful. I really wanted to go, but I totally forgot about it. We have a pass, so maybe we will have to go for family home evening tonight! Your pictures are so cute. I love the one of the boys infront of the waterfalls. Too cute!

Nielson said...

Aren't the flowers gorgeous??? We went there a few days ago and it was great. We should meet up there sometime.

walkerbunch said...

It looks beautiful. -I'm glad that you were able to go.

Esmi said...

Your pictures are so amazing!

Jessica said...

Wow. Awesome pictures! I love the one with Ollie running.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...