Monday, July 6, 2009

wedding of the year

Megan and Tanner's wedding was on June 27th, 2009. They got married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was beautiful. And the reception was amazing. I didn't want it to end. I still can't believe little Megs is married. I met her when she was a little 11 year old decked out in head to toe Nike gear. :) Congrats you guys- we love you!

The Swalberg family. This is the best shot the person got that I handed my camera to....
Steve, Karen, Megs and Tanner
Our cute little family. Gees there are a lot of boys...
My Mom came to help watch the boys during the ceremony. They had lots of fun exploring.



Granny and Adam. She is such a tiny little thing. We love her.
Ames and Cody with their kids, Kenzie and Collin. Cody was in from Indiana for less than 24 hours!
Adam's Uncle Paul Swalberg, Adam, Granny, Aunt Sue Ann Swalberg, Uncle Paul & Aunt Carma Puffer, and his dad, Steve.
Scott, Christie, Amy and Baby Collin
The stylish newlyweds. They are so cute together.
The reception was in the Swalberg's new backyard- which is fabulous. I should have taken more pics of the beautiful setting, food (fresh crepes with any toppings you wanted, cupcakes, teriyaki chicken and beef on sticks etc.) and band, but the time went by way too fast.
Adam and his beautiful sisters.
All the Swalberg grandkids, Elliott, Ollie, baby Collin, baby Lincoln and Kenzie. Gracie is Adam's cousin but she fit right in with the gang. The boys looked so handsome. And the girls were adorable.
Ollie liked the cupcakes the best- at least the frosting...
All around their yard are huge fields and an awesome view of the mountains. Why didn't I take more pics?
Baby Lincoln had such a crazy day that he crashed right when the reception started at 6:30 and didn't wake up until I moved him at midnight to put him in the car. Megs got him this tiny tie- so cute! What a fun day! We had so much fun and are so happy that Tanner is in our family!

7 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

Her dress was amazing! Looks like a great day!

Jessica said...

I love her dress. I do think that other people's weddings are more enjoyable than your own...mine was just such a crazy busy day that I hardly remember it. When it's not your wedding you can sit back and visit and relax and just soak it all in.

Nielson said...

I love weddings! You look great too by the way :)

Steph, Tyler, Lyla & Stella said...

I love her dress! I love weddings! It looks like lots of fun and your family is so, so, so cute - your definitely outnumbered by all those cutie boys!

Melissa said...

Looks so beautiful! I love her dress. You look great in your outfit!!

Tiffany said...

loved Meg's dress! I am so glad that you and Amy have so many pictures of the wedding since Cameron and I coudn't make it. We felt so bad but at least we can have an idea of how it went.

Mom Swalz said...

I'm so glad you took these pics! I haven't seen hardly any pics yet! So fun to look at! Thanks Sini!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...