Monday, July 27, 2009

4 months

I blinked and my baby is 4 months! I knew it would happen fast so I have been loving every second of Lincoln's babyhood. He just keeps getting more fun (and handsome) every day. He's the sweetest little boy and loves having his brothers talk to him and hold him.

Here are some of his other loves: sucking on his fingers, grabbing anything in front of him (we have to watch our plates full of food now...) standing up with his strong little legs, catching anyone's eye and smiling at them, sleeping in his crib, drooling, being held, holding and eating toys, squealing with delight and grabbing and snuggling into my hair. We love you sweet little Lincoln!








Pictures by the month:
Brand New
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months


9 comments:

lindsey v said...

That little face belongs on a babyfood jar for sure.

The Kohler Family said...

What a cutie! Finn likes to snuggle in my hair too!! Its sad how fast they grow :(

Lindz said...

What a handsome little guy!! He is so cute Sinika!! =)

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Already? Holy cow that went fast! He is so cute I just love my little nephew :-)

Steph, Tyler, Lyla & Stella said...

He's so, so, so cute! They grow and change so fast - I can't believe it has been 4 months! Those 3 cute little boys are going to be heart breakers!

Unknown said...

Are those eyes BLUE? So is he not a little Elliott clone anymore? Maybe he's your mix.

Melissa said...

Wow...time really does go by way to fast :(. I know I should be happy my kids are growing strong and healthy, but it also makes me sad. I can not believe the changes in the monthly pictures of him. That is crazy. Oh, I love the NBA head band....too awesome!!

tammy said...

They grow much too fast.

Mom Swalz said...

We might have some Nike bands around here somewhere??!! hehe :) Cute boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...