Sunday, July 5, 2009

Golden

Last week, Adam's sister, Megs got married (more pics to come....) The night before, they had a fun dinner honoring Tanner and Megs. There was yummy food, Tanner sang to her, there were funny songs and jokes and right when we got done, it started to POUR! We all went back to the Swalberg's house and soon there was this gorgeous sunset! (You know me and sunsets right?) Anyway- keep in mind it was still pouring in all of these pics. I made everyone come out and pose right inside the garage. Amazing!
Oliver Jack in his jammies.
Kenzie (niece) and Christie (Adam's sis)
Brothers
Christie and her hubby- Scott.
Amy (Adam's sis) and Kenzie (her daughter)
Me and my boysies
Ollie's skills again...
Ames, Adam and Granny

7 comments:

Lindz said...

Funny...Ayden was checking on blogs with me and when he saw this one of Ollie in his pj's, he ran into his room and got on his shark jammies too!! He said now he is matching Ollie!! =) I wish these boys could play with each other!! Ha!

Jessica said...

Wow...so yellow! Great pics. I love the rain too. When we were in Utah last week everyone was complaining about the rain, but I treasured it. We don't get any summer rain in Sacramento.

lindsey v said...

Soooo pretty! What a fun photo shoot. I love to see how the color changed even while you took pictures.

Knudson Family said...

love the color of the sky!

Elisabeth said...

I love me some beautiful sunsets. The color on those shots are beautiful! Your hair is getting long too.

Mom Swalz said...

Such cute pics! Love Ollies tonsils... so funny!

{leah} said...

that is a really pretty sunset! You are looking really cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...