Monday, August 17, 2009

Atypical zoo

I'm not sure why the zoo was so fun to visit last week. It wasn't like the typical zoo visit. In fact- I usually don't take pictures there anymore because we have so many. Maybe because it wasn't crowded, or too hot. Maybe it was because of all the new baby animals (so cute and cuddly!!! Baby things are just so adorable- I had to break out the camera)....
The baby giraffe came right over to check the boys out.


{The baby snow leopard}

Or maybe it was because my boys were on their best behavior all day. (I told them I would take them lots of places if they were that nice all the time.)

The bear was like a little kitten biting it's stick toy and then looking up at us. I wanted to give it a big {bear} hug.
And at first the wolf was nowhere to be seen- sad for my boys. Then baby Lincoln started to fuss- and the wolf came to investigate. {Kind of scary!} But it was HUGE and the boys were really excited. {Maybe I was too- a little bit...}

And last but not least- this turtle was so strange to me. It's head was like a snake in the water. Elliott took over the camera on this one.

Can't wait for our next visit to the zoo. Fall zoo trips are the best. But I can't promise any pictures. Mostly they make me yawn...


2 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Favorite pic is the snow leopard. But the giraffe is a close second. Anything baby is always cute. : )

lindsey v said...

I took more pictures last time I went too. Those baby animals are just so darn cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...