Friday, March 12, 2010

Brother and Friend

All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end.
~Author Unknown
The boys dividing up their rock collection. (Linc having a taste.)

It's so fun figuring out this brother stuff. They are so funny- they play with the same friends, do all the same things (if one is in their room, the other is, if one is watching a show, that's where the other will be, riding bikes, playing outside, etc.) They don't know it, but they are best little buddies. (Even buddies bicker right?) When I get Linc from his crib he squeals with excitement when he sees his brothers. I keep telling the boys that they need to take care of Linc too- that's a brother's job. I hope they can always be friends. I love these boysies.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Jake follows Andrew EVERYWHERE and wants to do EVERYTHING he does. I tell Andrew all the time that Jake is his best friend. When all his other friends move away or do their own thing Jake will always be there for him. I love having boys!

{leah} said...

Aren't all the boys great?!! I love it. It so cute when all the boys are such great friends.

Unknown said...

Seriously! That's been the best part of having more kids--just watching them together. I know they'll probably go through the inevitable I-can't-stand-to-look-at-you phase, but right now they're a delight!

Tisha and Mark said...

Unfortunately, no boys for the Williamsons. We are like the last hope to have a boy (when we do get pregnant again, not an announcement ha). Maybe we need to spend more time with you guys so that masculinity rubs off on Mark...yeah right, like he needs that!! No seriously though, we need to go out sometime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...