Monday, April 19, 2010

gateway- july 09


Last July we went to the gateway fountains for a play group. It was perfect for a summer day! Afterward we walked over to the Planetarium- and I was so surprised! First of all- it was free! Second of all- it had really cool hands-on exhibits for the kids. It wasn't huge- so it didn't take all day to see everything. I can't believe I've never been there! Anyway- lots of fun. Here's some pics to prove it:
Weather forecasters- (they're watching themselves on the monitor.)

Walking on the moon.


Walking on Mars.
Even the toy store at the end had some of the coolest science toys I've seen. Take your kids here if you haven't already!!
(And let's not forget 3 month old Linc.)

2 comments:

Tisha and Mark said...

I am debating on a Thanksgiving Point season pass this year. Thoughts? And when are we getting together...seriously. We need to wrangle up everyone and hit up CPK or something :)

tammy said...

I love the planetarim. (however you spell it) We had a family pass for the last two years. Look into it. It is super cheap and then you can go to all the movies you want! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...