Sunday, April 4, 2010

Linc

So Lincoln turned ONE last Friday the 26th! I feel like I'm letting him down for not doing a post. (Yes- I do realize he has no idea- but I have this fear that I'll never get to it!) I'm ready to go with it, just no pictures and it's driving me crazy! My iphoto keeps saying it's full, so I deleted so many pictures and it still won't let me upload any! I have lots of posts to do too. Every night I try to do some more "housekeeping" on the ol' computer, but really I think I'll have to hire someone to help me out. Anyway. That's why I haven't been posting. Maybe someday my kids can help me figure it out. Or maybe I should take a class. Anyway- wish me luck!

1 comment:

lindsey v said...

You both have the cutest little Finnish button noses...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...