Thursday, April 15, 2010

june ladybugs

Since my computer isn't accepting any pictures (it's been almost 2 months!! :( ) I've been trying to find things to occupy my time. I thought about finally doing my Blurb Book- so I went to download the software and my computer doesn't have enough space for it either. I was going to burn all my pics onto CD's but it won't let me. So as I wait for my techie neighbor to come over and help me, I thought I'd do some posts from last summer that I never got to. It will let me do that!
Our new cherry tree got infested with aphids, so we decided to get some ladybugs to eat them out of there. I love ladybugs- who doesn't? It was fun having so many in our yard- although most of them flew away eventually (you're welcome neighbors!) But they went right to work. We watched them eating the bugs all day.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...