Monday, October 7, 2013

busy being boys

Life with boys is always going, going, going.
I know that they grow fast. 
And change.
And I know I should treasure these every day moments.
So that's what I do.
It doesn't mean every day is perfect.
But one thing the boys have taught me is letting things go.
I might get mad at them over something, (like treating their brother horribly or not brushing their teeth) yet a second later I want to hear about their day or read them a book, and they are totally open to it. I could hold a grudge until the next day, but by just saying "I'm sorry I got mad." they move right along. 
We are working on this between brothers too.    

I love to capture them in these simple every day moments.







































1 comment:

Saimi said...

Precious precious pictures - way to preserve the memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...