Monday, October 13, 2008

Pajama Man

So Ollie has a little ritual every morning and night when I change him from his pajamas to clothes and vice versa. He tickles his belly ever so lightly and then ends on his (for the lack of a better word...) nipples. He just hangs out and rubs them for a while. And every time he asks, "Mommy, what are these?" I always reply that they are "part of your chest." (He's 2- so there is no way I'm telling him the real word for him to yell out at church or other fancy places...) Then he always says, "Oh... they're soft." 

So the other night we were in the same routine, but he changed it up a little bit. It went like this:
Ollie- "Mommy, what are these?"
Me- "They're part of your chest."
Ollie- "Oh (all the while gently rubbing)....they're soft...they're magic."

10 comments:

Telisse and Kade said...

That is so funny! You just wait!!!! I think its hillarious that he says they are soft.

The Kohler Family said...

ooh...magic! That is the funniest thing!

MiStY said...

Kids come up with the silliest things I swear! My son comes in repeating the words, "that's a very bad cat". We don't have a cat. I asked where he got that from, and he says, "that silly cat in the hat". I thought I would die laughing! Where do they get this stuff? Ollie is so cute in his pj's.

Nielson said...

That is so funny! A laugh-out-loud moment!

Jessica said...

I'm covering my mouth laughing right now trying not to wake up Edmond! Ollie has so much personality.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

That is soooo funny. I would like to know what word he shouted in public that made you learn that lesson!!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

He's so dang cute, somewhere I have seen a picture of your Dad and My Dad in Hawaii, in the picture your Dad is probably about Ollies age and I can't get over how much they look alike at that age.

Lindz said...

That is too darn funny!! A good story to tell him when he gets older! =)

admin. said...

Way funny. My little girl pointed to hers the other day and said "why do I have to look like a boy?" I said just wait. Shes 6.

Burrell said...

I laughed so hard at this! So loud and unexpectedly that I snorted and my ice cream went up my nose a little bit. This little guy is a total crack up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...