Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Land

Elliott had his little preschool fieldtrip to Pumpkin Land. The weather was great and we had a lot of fun. My sis-in-law, Amy and her daughter, Kenzie were in town from Indiana, so they came with us too.
The whole class: Jake, Elliott, Logan, Noah, Madison, ?, ?, Ellie and Alli.

Elliott, Kenzie and Ollie
These pumpkins were HUGE!!!
Pumpkin Family


 Grammy with all of her grandkids so far: Elliott (5), Kenzie (3) and Ollie (2).

And Ollie is done... The End.

4 comments:

Nielson said...

Love that last picture! hee hee :)

Christine Rowley said...

Looks like fun!

Amy said...

Oh...how fun! I miss pumpkinland. I haven't found a place like it up in Rexburg yet.

Mom Swalz said...

It was a fun day! Nothing like being with my little grandbabies & their moms- thanks for letting me tag along! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...