Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall and Finns

We wanted to take the Finns to see our gorgeous mountains on one of their last days here- the beautiful fall leaves were just icing on the cake. So we drove through American Fork Canyon last weekend and it was so beautiful! I took a few pictures, although they don't do it justice! Everyone needs to go in the next few days- it is breathtaking!





We stopped by the river for the kids to play and stretch their legs. We should have spent an entire day there- they had so much fun! (Elli and Ollie.)
Elli, Ollie, Elliott and Benny
Fall leaves in the water.
My cousin, Essi, Linds, Baby Addie and me.
Sisters- my Mom and Marketta.
Elliott the climber. He was climbing everything, as usual, but then he went out on this log and couldn't get back. My Mom saved the day.

Ollie by the waterfall.
Me and my boysies.

Elliott and Benny on a HUGE rock.
Sunday night we had a final dinner at my Mom's. Ollie continued his playful antics with my Aunt Ilmi- they got along so well.
Marketta and Baby Addie. It was so good to see my Mom's family. They were great and we all promised to see eachother soon!
Linds and her kiddies- Elli, Addie and Benny.
Me and my family and the kitties- Ollie's has two names, Baa Baa and Nemo. Elliott has finally settled on Lander- with no help from me Eric and Tagen!! (They used to have a cat named Lander too.)

13 comments:

lindsey v said...

Oh my goodness! Your camera takes such good pictures! The ones of the leaves are so good! And you took such good pictures of the kids! I didn't get any of the kids. Maybe cause I was chasing Addie all over. And why did I wear my hair like that?

Mom Swalz said...

Great Pics! Looks like you all had a great time with your Mom's family- I'm so happy that they could come and spend some time with you guys! I love Fall colors and the smell of the Fall air in the canyon! Let me know if you are good for girls night on Sat. and what sounds good to you!

Esmi said...

You got really good pictures! I can't wait to get there again, it was so nice! There just rains and it's so cold.

Nielson said...

What a beautiful day!! So glad everyone got to see the mountains at such a beautiful time.

admin. said...

I love fall! Your pictures are so great. It is so wonderful to see your families in a way that we other wise would not, even though we are cousins. Great job! You too Lindsey. Thanks, Loni

Christine Rowley said...

I love the fall leaves. Reading your blog made me want to go to the mountains. Good pics!

{leah} said...

Fall is one reason I miss Utah. The pictures are great and I really like the one of your mom rescuing Elliot.

The Kohler Family said...

Gorgeous Pictures!

Tagen and Eric said...

I love the fall. I miss that the leaves don't change in California. Your pictures turned out awesome. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.

The Bentley's said...

oh how i miss the mountains!! those pictures are so pretty looks like a fun adventure! glad you could enjoy all your family in town!

Rena said...

I am sure they all loved seeing the beautiful fall colors. How fun!

Amy said...

Those pictures are so pretty. Seriously, UT is so beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Jessica said...

So...aren't you going to blog about your new car? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...