Monday, November 24, 2008

COLDPLAY!!!

We experienced a great show from Coldplay on Saturday night. They were amazing. I was thinking that Chris Martin- the lead singer- probably has to eat non-stop during the day so he can jump around for two hours on stage every night. We had good seats that were up high, but right in the center so we could see perfectly. I was a little nervous because I hadn't been to a concert at the Energy Solutions Arena for a long time and everyone said the sound is so bad, but they sounded great! 


This is when they came right into the crowd for a couple of songs. They were right below and to the left of us. I would have died to have them that close. Those lucky fans.
That Chris Martin has such an amazing voice. Lucky Gwyneth Paltrow and her kiddies get to hear it all the time.

Tanner, Megs (Adam's sis) and Adam
Tanner and Megs
Me and my sweetie

My sister, Linds also came, but that pic didn't turn out. Okay- so it did of her, but I look as if I weigh 500 lbs in it!!! We also knew our friends Lindsay and Jeremy were going to be there, but didn't think we'd run into them. So before the concert started we look across the isle and on the same row- two seats away there they were!! So crazy! Such a  fun concert- if they ever come again it is way worth the money to go- they put on an AMAZING show!

7 comments:

Nielson said...

Wow--you got really good pictures of them! My camera just wouldn't produce--is it okay if I steal yours? :) Oh, and I am still laughing that we saw eachother!

lindsey v said...

You do not look like 500 lbs in the picture! You can tell that you are in front that's all. Do you think Adam looks like 500 lbs in that last picture? No, you just know that he is in front. Just put it on.

You really did get good pictures. Maybe I'll steal some too.

I'm so glad we went. It was so AMAZING!

Janette said...

Wow, your pictures are great! That concert was a blast--they're awesome! (I think we were to the left of you in the next section.)

Christine Rowley said...

I'm jealous you went to Coldplay!! When I mentioned the concert to Dan, he said he didn't want to go since it was at the Energy Solutions Arena.
Glad you had fun! You don't look like you're 500 pounds.

Tamara with a "T" said...

I am so jealous! I love Coldplay...one of my favorites. We'll probably my favorite. I heard it didn't sound good at the Energy Solutions Arena...that's why we didn't go! Dang...now I wish we would've just done it!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

No way you could ever look like you're 500 lbs. You're too tiny!!

Esmi said...

I like coldplay too! Its so shame that they haven't ever came to Finland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...