Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girls' Night

Last night we caught the late showing of "Twilight." After getting used to the characters and overlooking some of the cheesiness- it was really fun to watch. Can't wait for the next one!
Linds, Stephanie, Sini, Heather, Liz, Jen, Melissa, Charlotte, Lindsay, Naoma and Rachel

Last month we went to see a late showing of "The Secret Life of Bees." (It's a good one to see and read.) But it's pretty funny to do your usual night stuff like dinner, put the kids to bed and then skip out to a movie. I think I could get used to it. It is less guilt, but also less sleep... Thanks for braving the late hour girls! ;)

3 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

They made so much on the first one that the second one will have more funding, I hope.

Naoma said...

It was a ton of fun! You do feel less guilty leaving when the kids are already in bed... But I am kinda tired today. Totally worth it, I am stealing your pic hope you dont mind! =)

Elisabeth said...

That was fun! I was so tired the next day, but well worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...