Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy 6th Elliott!

Elliott turns 6 today! I love having him in our family. He's the perfect mix of sweet and tough little boy. His favorites right now are-
Going to kindergarten
Eating baked potatoes, mac and cheese and chicken pot pie.
Playing with Baby Lincoln. (He likes to play with Ollie too, but won't admit it.)
Playing with friends.
Drawing pictures and making cards for people.
Collecting things like rocks & jewels for his treasure box, coins, leaves, keys- and lots of other collections.
Colors- Silver, Black and Gold
Tricking us and making us laugh.
And riding his bike.
What he wants to do when he grows up: Be a robot tester, Study germs and rocks and drive a scoop.
Happy Birthday Bugs!

Newborn
3 months
1 year (with cousin Benny)
2 years
3 years
4 years (with cousin Kenzie)
5 years (with cousins, Ryder and Trevan)
6 years
Also- Elliott's been taking pictures of pretty skies all by himself these days... I guess you learn what you see right?

And the other day I was cleaning out the car and this is what I found in his cubby:
(I wish I had a sampling of my 5-6 year old collections...)

3 comments:

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Happy Birthday Bugs!! I hope it was the best day ever! Sure love ya buddy :-)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Elliott!! I hope you had a great day. I can not believe he is already 6. That is too crazy! I love the picture of his collection...arn't kids so funny. It always cracks me up about what they consider treasures! If he is anything like Brayden, you probably find collections like that in his pockets when you do laundry :).

Unknown said...

I love his 6-year-old picture. It is the most super cute picture of all time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...