Sunday, September 27, 2009

six months

Sweet Baby Lincoln. Time is just passing way too fast. I can't believe he's six months already! He is a little sweetheart (even though he wakes up 5 times a night...) He is so smiley when he wakes up from his naps or in the morning. And if he hears his brothers before he sees them he smiles and practically jumps out of my arms to get to them. He loves watching everything they do and say. His first tooth finally poked through today. And I love that he still has wispy baby hair. He is starting to sit up a lot- but still falls over so we keep him cushioned up. His favorite toys are kitchen utensils. We take a measuring cup everywhere we go, and spatulas are everywhere in our house. He giggles when I help him pet Miss Suki (our cat) and eventually he ends up grabbing a fist of her hair in his tight little grip. She keeps her distance from him for now. He loves to go to sleep at nap time and bedtime if I just put him in his crib- as long as he has his binky and blankie. He doesn't like having a binky while he's awake and he doesn't fall asleep in our arms ever- even if he's super tired. (Church!!) He loves to bounce up and down while we hold him and he is VERY active. Such a sweet baby boy!





This is Lincoln's signature smile. I have so many pictures of him with his little tongue out to the side. Plus everyone always remarks that he is getting so chubby. (Probably because he eats a few times per night.... I'm working on that!)



Pictures by month:
2 Days old
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months!!

9 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Wow, he is so cute! He has the biggest brown eyes I have ever seen. : )

Naoma said...

Wow I swear you just had him yesterday! He is so cute and getting so big!!

Emily Fotheringham said...

Great pictures!!

The Kohler Family said...

NO way is he 6 months already! You just had him!!! He is so cute. I wish they didn't have to grow up so fast!

Melissa said...

Wow...time sure flies! Such a cute post. I can not believe how much he still wakes up :/. I bet you are so tired. I can not believe how much he looks like Elliott. He is such a cutie!!

Elisabeth said...

Happy 1/2 Lincoln! Loved reading about him. He is so cute!

Nielson said...

Wow!!! He is such a cutie--I love that little tongue :) I guess I haven't seen him for a while--he is so big!!!

walkerbunch said...

All of your boys are so cute! It's amazing how fast time goes by. Kind of off the subject, but we use to have a dog named Suki. :)

lindsey v said...

Cute pictures. That one of him sleeping is the most precious of all preciousness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...