Friday, September 4, 2009

Mr. Oliver- Preschooler

Ollie's first day of preschool finally came. He was excited- or maybe a little indifferent at first. I really think he already thought he went to school.
He had to use this backpack- which isn't a backpack at all. It came with a paint set we have. You can see his monster inside that he was supposed to bring on the first day. (We got the supplies from his teacher at the open house.) He wanted it to look like a caterpillar monster. And you can see his little snake for show and tell.

He was so proud to be walking to school while pulling his backpack.

Ollie always picks me flowers- wherever we are. Love it.
I didn't get a pic with Miss Emily because Ollie was a little nervous and didn't want me to go. But when I came to pick him up he was sooo excited to tell me about school. He told everyone else we saw that day, "I went to school this day!"

P.S. Ollie's sandals are on the wrong feet- which is nothing new. But he wouldn't change them because Elliott told him they were right. Nice. The 5 year old's word over mine. Pick your battles right?


3 comments:

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Oh how I'd kill to have this little one in my class! I bet he if just the life of the party :-) love it!

Mom Swalz said...

wow! 2 in school- you must feel like a free moma... almost!n Just nice to have just Lincoln for a few hours, I bet! haha :) sooo cute- love those boysies! Im sure Ollie keeps everyone laughing!

Tisha and Mark said...

We are pissed we missed the 30th...you know Mark would have done something super clever, we could have been EWOKS or something :) Happy Belated! All seems well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...