Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snakes and Dinos

The boys each picked a snake in the Indiana Jones store. People walking around were freaking out at the rubber ones- they look so real!

Grammy let the boys get their faces painted- Ollie's snake went across his forehead and E's dino opened he mouth when he did. (I might have ruined a hotel towel washing it off though...)
Linc, Elliott, Benny and Oliver watching the Pixar parade in CA Adventure.
At dinner, the balloon girl made balloons to match their face paint. The boys thought that was so cool.
Ollie passing time on my phone. He is turning into a pro... at THREE!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow...that face painting is amazing! I bet your boys loved that, and the matching balloon...they must have been in heaven.

Those pictures of Lincoln are awesome! They bring back so many memories for me of when I had little ones. They are always getting into something! Very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...