Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ten months

Where does the time go? My baby is 10 months old. I'm so sad and happy. He's such a fun age though. So lovable. He is such a busy little boy- always going non-stop. Really independent. He no longer sits and plays, he pulls himself up, or army crawls around. He has his favorite little spots- like boinging the door stoppers, or finding dropped cheerios on the kitchen floor (I've been a better sweeper since I realized his obsession.) Oh yeah- he has 8 teeth now! He looks like a little man- so funny. We love our happy little Linc. Our whole family is so in love with him!











I love this mischievous little face.

Checking out the night's snowfall.

I so love his chubby little wrists and dimples in his hand. (Even if most of the time they feel a little sticky- I still love 'em.)

About two weeks ago Linc came walking by me in the kitchen (holding onto his walker of course.) I was so shocked because I use to hold him up as he pushed. He figured it out by himself and has since learned to turn and back up this thing. His favorite route is through the kitchen (with a stop to twirl the globe for a minute), around the island and back into the family room. He looks so cute and funny- like a little robot.
If you come and sit on the floor by him, or even away- he'll scoot over and climb into your lap, get a hug, and then instantly want to go again. So busy.
Love you Linc-E Poika!
(Poika equals boy in Finnish.... I think.)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

He is so darn cute!! I love all these pictures. I especially like the one of him in his Mickey ears. You both look so cute.

You are such a good Mom documenting each month. I wish I would have done that.

Tamara with a "T" said...

Oh he is SO cute and growing too fast! All the boys are getting so big! I'm sad we didn't get together for Christmas...when are we going to make it happen?!!!

lindsey v said...

Addie loved looking at these pictures of Blincoln.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...