Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cookie Monsters

Our little neighbors are so cute. They have a girl who is Elliott's age and they look like they could be siblings, and Oliver and their four year old look like they could. All four had fun taking turns putting the ingredients in, but barely wanted a cookie because they had eaten so much dough! (Elliott was the biggest culprit.) This is so crazy to me- I'd so much rather have the cookie. Anyway, you can see my secret cookie recipe in this pic- chopped symphony bar, peanut butter chips, milk chocolate and semi-sweet chips. Yum. The more chocolate the better I say.

2 comments:

Nielson said...

I love your cookies--now whenever I make them, I always mix it up too--it just makes them sooo good! My fav mix is toffee, white choc, milk choc and dark choc :)

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

I agree with elliott...the cookie is just an okay byproduct of delicious dough. Yup were back in Utah. South jordan to be exact. We decided California isn't the best place to raise a family. I love that you have three boys! I only wanted boys (i know weird)but the next ones a girl. Hopefully cru will fulfill his big brother responsibilities and beat her up every now and then so shes tough and not a whinny little girl(heh)
Thanks for promoting my business!!!yay! Not something I would have ever thought I would do, but I love it! You should sell the cookies in your post. I will be your first buyer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...