Sunday, June 3, 2012

dance festival


The last week of school the whole elementary had a dance festival.
Each grade put on a dance for the parents.
Ollie was supposed to wear a cowboy hat, but when he got there and none of his friends had one, he threw it back to me saying he didn't want it. 
Too bad- I think he was super cute in it.

Of course Ollie was silly and laughing the whole time.
And making funny faces. 
So cute to watch.

Hudson, Weston, Dawson, Beau, Ollie & Ethan








Elliott's grade got to square dance.
And if you can't tell from Elliott's face, he was M.O.R.T.I.F.I.E.D.
I'm pretty sure it's because he had to hold hands with a girl.
He told me in the days leading up to it that he wasn't going to do it.
But somehow he went out and did a cute little dance. 
I was very proud of him.

P.S. He can dance like crazy at home, but out in public is a different story I guess.
Same with me :)







It was fun seeing all the different dances and seeing our neighbors and cousins dance too.
There's cousin Benny in the back middle. 

2 comments:

rachel said...

I don't think Brady would have been thrilled about dancing with a girl either, we don't have dance festival here so he was spared. Some day he is going to be girl crazy, so I guess we enjoy the time now!

Anonymous said...

It seems to me that he (Elliott) did enjoy ... in the end. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...