Thursday, July 12, 2012

Linc Bear

These are some random pics from my iphone of my little Lincoln Bear. 

The kid is Mr. Independent and already thinks he's 5.
Everything that comes out of his mouth is so adorable- I want to write it all down.
(Except for the phrase he's been stuck on lately- "butthead" - who taught him that anyway? 
The neighbor kids all think it's the funniest thing on the planet so they egg him on, and the cycle continues.)

He knows when he gets tired in the afternoon and likes to lay down most of the time- but I leave it up to him.
The other day I was making dinner and went to check on him since he'd been so quiet and he was asleep in his bed. 
He gave himself a nap. 
That's my kid.

He still adores Suki the cat.

We check on our tiny garden most days and try to find bugs.

He knows how to play by himself- which is huge. 
Neither of my big boys do that.

He caught his first baby snake at Grammy's house all by himself.
It was fun to be in charge of who could hold the snake for a change. 
Usually he's fighting for a 30 second turn before the big boys take the snake back.

He is rough and likes to climb, so lots of times his face gets the bumps and bruises.
Poor kid.

He has the best bed-head, especially when his hair is super clean.

Love my little Linc.

































3 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Such a cutie!

Melissa said...

Love this post because we all adore cute little Lincoln. He is one of the cutest, and funniest little guys ever :).

Anonymous said...

Well, I only know Mr. Linc through your blog, but he seems such a sweet little guy!! Such a cutie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...