Monday, November 26, 2012

thanksgiving

Loving our winter sunsets!!
 This year for Thanksgiving we offered to bring some pies to Grandma's house for dinner. 
So the night before I had the boys make them!
I will make little chefs out of them yet...
 They might have bickered a little bit- they both wanted to do everything.
They loved pressing the dough in the pans, cutting the bananas and mixing the filling.

Elliott's favorite- banana cream, and Adam's favorite- coconut cream pie.
One of my favorites- cherry pie.
(We called this one bleeding heart cherry pie... oops!)
 The pie table at Grandma's.
I never even feel like eating pie except for on Thanksgiving.
I love taking a sliver of a few to give them a taste.
Linds' pie turned out to be my favorite this year in the bottom left corner-
banana toffee with oreo crust- YUM!
 The kids' table- they have so much fun together!
Will, Linc, Elli, Elliott, Benny, Ollie, Addie
Dad, Jer, Stacie, Mikey, Baby Jordan, Joy, Brooke, J.D. and Ryder.
And table #3- Adam, Brian and Linds.
We have to separate to different tables and rooms to all fit- 
not sure how we did it with 11 kids growing up!!
 The weather was so nice! I had Linds snap a picture of our little family...
I just put them all in- Linc is a little stinker for pics these days!




Linds and my Mom
 The kids LOVE running around in Grandma's huge backyard.


Best Buddies- Addie and Linc







 Have I mentioned Linc is obsessed with cats?


 Big boys playing the ipad.
Me and my momma and mini me Ollie.

Happy Thanksgiving! 
We are thankful for so much!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Your pies look delicious!! :-)

Rebecca said...

Oh all those pies are making me hungry! You have such a cute family!

RebeccawithanR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...