Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eric and Tagen

It was so fun having my bro Eric and his wife Tagen stay with us for a week. We've gone to visit them near San Francisco a couple of times and we love hanging out with them, so it was fun to have them come here. My kids LOVED playing with them! We got to go to Neilson's Frozen Custard, because they are as big of fans as we are, and we ate at yummy places, (including my Mom's! ;) ) Some of my favorite things with them and the boys were: Elliott of course started counting down the days until they got here (I guess I should have made  a chart!), and once Ollie was talking to Eric when Tagen wasn't here yet and said, "Hey EricTagen, look at this!" Now when Ollie sees a rocket or space shuttle in a book he says, "It's going into space, it's flying to California." And they came to church with us and Ollie said, "Where will I sit?" I told him he could sit by whoever he wanted and he said, "By Eric." 

Thanks guys for staying here and playing with my boys and Tagen for teaching them more about bugs and nature! You guys are great and we can't wait to see you more often!


I hardly ever play the Wii with the boys either, and Eric was a fan- so they played like crazy. 

4 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

So cute. :) I told my mom Tagen is pregnant and she is so excited for them!

Tagen and Eric said...

Thanks for letting us stay at your house. We had so much fun. I miss you guys already.

lindsey v said...

Love those two.

Amy said...

They look like a lot of fun. They are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...