Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Paul

My brother, Eric and his wife Tagen had their baby boy, Paul William on April 15th. (Tagen was due the day after me.) He is currently in the NICU as his heart stopped when he was delivered by emergency c-section and it took 15 minutes to resuscitate him. I was able to visit him and he is such a handsome little boy! He has the cutest little lips and looks like a little muscle man (he was 10 lbs!) Go here to read his story and please keep them in your prayers!

http://paulthefighter.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh they are in my prayers. Stay strong Paul!

The Kohler Family said...

What a blessing that sweet baby is. He will be in our prayers!

Jessica said...

Oh, what a sweetie! He IS a little muscle man. Eric and his family are in our prayers.

Elisabeth said...

Sinka, You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers...my heart aches for your brother and his wife.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...