Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My, what big eyes you have...

Baby Lincoln loves to look at Adam's glasses. If he catches a glimpse of them, he leans back to get a better look and he'll stare for a while- it's so funny. Other favorite things to stare at are the ceiling fans, windows and our black bookshelves. 

I love when Adam holds him- he looks like a little doll! I keep telling him to stay little for a while longer!!!


Love how Lincoln's baby toes are gripping Adam's huge pinky!!
{All pictures 1 to 2 weeks old.}

11 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Wow, he is super cute. I love the one where he's staring at Adam, like he's in a trance.

Amy said...

Oh Sinika he is gorgeous! For being so young, he is so alert to what is going on around him.

rachel said...

My those are long toes you have!! He is so cute, no worries, my kids have long toes too... better for picking things up off the floor! He really is so alert, I need to come over and just hold him!

Jessica said...

I love his finger toes. I have finger toes myself, and I find them quite handy.

Elena said...

How cute is that? He looks so tiny. Enjoy.

Knudson Family said...

He is beyond adorable!!!

Melissa said...

I love seeing all the pictures of Lincoln. He is such a cute baby, and he is always dressed so cute.

Mom Swalz said...

Loved, Loved, Loved playing with those boyies today! Thanks for bringing them over Sini! Cute pics too:) Is Lincoln picking his nose??? just kidding :)

Shay said...

He is such a cutie! And so tiny! I hope he stays tiny for a long time too! I love the tiny baby stage!

The Bentley's said...

How sweet! He is so cute.
I went to your brothers link and saw that their little guy returned to heaven. We will remember them in our prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.

tammy said...

He is so cute! I love when they grip with their toes. Baby feet are the best, I can't stop kissing them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...