Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Festivities

We had a really fun Easter weekend. My niece, Elli got baptized on Saturday (even though I didn't get any pictures of cute Elli!!) so Linds had a little Easter Egg hunt after that- along with the best lunch ever!
Above- my boys with their finds and below, with Uncle Eric inspecting the candy.

The beginning of the hunt at Linds'- a little out of order.
Later that day- my parents had their annual egg hunt. The kids were sooo excited. They have to line up starting with the youngest, so Ollie got to go first since he was the youngest participating. The other boys just watched him go, and then they posed for the cameras- they were so funny. All the while Ollie is snagging everything close to him. 

I LOVE this action shot. They were so fun to watch. They would shake every egg they picked up to see if it had change inside. 


The cousins- Elli, Karissa, Stacey, her friend- China, Anikka, Trevan, Ryder, Bailey, Elliott, Ollie and Benny.
EASTER MORNING- all my boys, waiting for the hootenannies to start in the oven before they see what the bunny brought. 
Elliott had to use his Halloween bucket. We had so many other cute baskets from years passed, but the 99 cent bucket won out with him.
Another action shot. Love it too... Elliott was such a good big brother through all of the hunts. He was always sure to point some out to Ollie or even drop a few in his bucket if Ollie was too slow. He was really so thoughtful.

Chocolatey
Baby Lincoln LOVED his basket if you can't tell. Thank goodness for some good friends giving me ideas. Elliott was quick to point out that the Easter Bunny must have borrowed our paper and our markers to write the notes...
Mmmmm- Lindt bunnies. Ollie's diet consisted of only candy for two days straight. I think it was only fair that while he wasn't watching I ate half of his bunny... did I say Mmmm? I LOVE chocolate! Oh yeah- after church on Sunday- Elliott was showing me that his teachers (they are sooo great by the way!) gave him a picture of Jesus at the 2nd coming and he said, "I'm glad I have this picture, so I can remember that Jesus came back to life- but it wasn't this year- it was last Easter, huh Mommy?" 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What fun pictures!! I love the one of Lincoln with his basket...He definately was enjoying Easter. Too cute! You are so good at blogging :)

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I love Elliot's comment on last Easter, they are such cute kids.

Jessica said...

I love Elliot's robot PJ's from Old Navy. Edmond has them too. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...