Saturday, April 25, 2009

Paul The Fighter

Paul William McEntire
April 15, 2009- April 23, 2009

My sweet little nephew, Paul was here for just a short time but he touched so many lives! We were so sad to see him go. The only way to take comfort is knowing we will see him again and that Eric and Tagen can be with their little fighter again too. The love on earth grew so much this week. Many who knew baby Paul or read his story have hugged their kids a little tighter. Life is short and we need to not take advantage of it. Elliott said in his prayer last night (after the graveside service...) "Heavenly Father- please take care of baby Paul and please help Eric and Tagen to be happy. And we are so happy we get to see baby Paul again someday." It is such a valuable lesson to learn- although a hard one. Thank you baby Paul for being such a perfect little baby and teaching us so much about love. We love you! Until we meet again...

{The picture above is baby Paul looking so handsome in his cute little blessing suit right before a beautiful baby blessing by his Daddy- Eric.}

To help with the cost of medical bills,
donations can be made to:
The Paul William McEntire Charity Fund
at America First Credit Union.

For more information go here: http://paulthefighter.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Elena said...

My heart hurts for you and for your family. While my faith is strong that we are eternal families, I understand that it still hurts. Our prayers will be with you as you search for peace with the knowledge you have.

Breezy said...

How heart breaking! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet family.

Elisabeth said...

Again, my prayers are with you guys and your brother and his wife. My heart just aches for them.

Kelli said...

How is your sister in law and brother holding up? I know what it's like to to lose a loved one, but I can't imagine losing a baby.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I met them once at the book group. Do they live in this area?
My prayers are with you all!

Melissa said...

I will keep you all in my prayers. What a sad time for you, but you all seem to have such a positive attitude. Isn't it incredible how a little babies life can bring such love in such a short time. Sinika, you write so beautifully!!

Lindz said...

Oh, what a sad story!! So sorry for you & your family....you will all be in our thoughts & prayers!

Amy said...

It is so sad. Eric and Tagen are in our prayers. What a beautiful little boy he was.

Jessica said...

Ah, Sini, my heart is breaking for all of you! I'm so so sorry. It seems like trials like this always happen to the people who least deserve it. Your sweet brother and wife are in our prayers.

Lyndee said...

I was so sad to hear about baby Paul. All your family is in my prayers.

ToRi and cReW said...

Sini, I read his blog last Friday and sat at my desk and work and cried. I can not imagine..... I do not know your brother or his wife, but they were in my thoughts so much this weekend.
He is a beautiful little baby. I am so sorry for your families loss.

Nielson said...

What a beautiful and perfect baby. I am so sorry--my heart just breaks for your family. You are all definetly in my prayers.

Tagen and Eric said...

Sini, we want to come and give Elliot a big hug right now for giving such a beautiful prayer. It speaks volumes of how much they've been taught by great parents. Thanks for your support.

tammy said...

I'm sorry that your nephew died. I read his blog and cried. They will be in my prayers. Things like that sure put your life into perspective and lots of things seem very unimportant. Thanks for sharing his story with me.

MiStY said...

Sini, I too am sorry for you loss, but I love the blog of Paul and the lovely thoughts shared by your brother and his wife. I'm so grateful we have the gospel and we know we will see our precious loved ones again. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...