Monday, November 16, 2009

Elliott's tooth, etc.

I can't believe how busy we've been around our house! And I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. The calendar for the rest of the year is getting so booked already. Here are a few of our latest happenings:
Elliott's tooth that had been wiggly for a few months finally came out. Because I pulled it out with a string. Turns out Adam's a softie and couldn't actually do it. So I did. I actually tried getting it out for a few weeks, but Elliott got wise and knew to not let me get near it. It's so cute to see him and hear a little tiny lisp. It makes him seem so big.

This is how my kids watch t.v. Ollie looks comfortable... And my couch cushions were destroyed long ago because this is Elliott's favorite seat in the house.
We put Elliott in a wrestling club with his best buddy, Noah. He had lots of fun. It was funny to see him so timid in a wrestling atmosphere. At home he wants to wrestle non-stop with anyone who will go at it with him. He has loved it since he was tiny. And he is tough. But here, he would just laugh and giggle with Noah. He learned a lot though.





And this little guy has been sick. He never sits still like this. Usually he's air drumming or twisting around and wiggling. I just had to take a picture because it's so rare. Poor little guy. He's finally getting better, but his little voice is hoarse, I can barely hear him cry. It's pretty cute when he's babbling though. Hopefully we're done being sick for a while...

5 comments:

Nielson said...

What a cutie! Love Elliott's tooth missing--I think that is always the cutest and most exciting thing for kids!

Mom Swalz said...

Missing teeth on kids make them look so grown up don't they??

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Love the missing tooth :-) I love how they look like little pirates! Hope Linc is finally feeling better :-) And that Ollie....oh how I love him!

Melissa said...

Losing the first tooth is always so exciting. Their smiles are the best. Elliott looks awesome with his missing tooth!

Such a good idea to put him in wrestling, get some of their energy out :)

Poor Lincoln :( Hope he is feeling better.

Cassie said...

Thanks for posting the wrestling pictures, I copied them so now I have them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...