Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween '09

Adam made pumpkin pancakes.


Linc wore his pre-costume bones.
Elliott and the candy. He wouldn't wear his wizard beard. I don't blame him- it was as big as him... and itchy.

Ollie was Wolverine.

Lincoln was the cutest little bumblebee.

We had some great treats on our street. Here's Rachael making fresh donuts. (YUM!) There were also churros and hot chocolate.
Adam got a surprise at the Jorgensens. John informed him that he dressed up like Adam for Halloween. Funny.

Grammy and Grandpa helped us hand out candy. Thanks guys!
Megs and Tanner with baby Linc.
Counting/organizing/admiring the candy.

What a great Halloween!

3 comments:

tammy said...

cutest little bumblebee! And i miss sorting my candy and trading off the stuff I didn't like.

Christine said...

Cute pics! Those pumpkin pancakes look good. I'll have to try that next Halloween.

Amy said...

SO cute!!! your kids are absolutely adorable! I love that John dressed up like Adam . . . so funny! I remember someone in my childhood neighborhood made donuts, we thought it was the best. Way to go Rachel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...