Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stifled Laughs

All photos taken on Sunday...
During church, Elliott puts out some elaborate drawings. We actually have to pry the markers from his hands when it's time to go to his class. He loves it. On Sunday he drew a Christmas scene complete with tree, stockings by a fire and lights on the roof.
I admired Elliott's picture as he whispered the details. He was on my left. I turned to my right to see what Ollie was creating on his page.
"Oh- that's nice Ollie! What did you draw?" I said. He replied proudly, "A flying poo ball!" (Complete with a mouth, eyes and wings...) We all started laughing- including the family behind us, because Ollie's whisper is anything but quiet. Some things are a lot funnier at church.

3 comments:

Naoma said...

k that is HILLARIOUS!! Love what kids come up with. Elliotts drawing was pretty cool too, quite the little artist! =)

lindsey v said...

I love how it's not just a regular poo ball. It flys.

Amy said...

ha ha ha . . . too funny! I love the pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...