Thursday, November 12, 2009

Think warm thoughts!

I'm so thankful for seasons. I love them. I love having different things to do, see, smell and wear. I'm loving the fall, but today I was helping the boys collect leaves outside (E called it a leaf festival) and I was chilled to the bone by the wind. I couldn't warm up. We came in and had hot chocolate. We baked cookies and made soup for dinner. I still felt chilly. I guess it's just a little adjustment problem, or maybe it's this dumb infection I've been fighting for a few days. Well- I found these pictures from late summer in my other camera and they warmed me right up. We decided to eat dinner outside one day when Adam had something after work and I was just so in love with our view, the summer beauty and my boys.














































2 comments:

lindsey v said...

Cute pictures! What a fun little evening.

Elisabeth said...

Love the pictures, cutest boys! I have to take a hot bath or shower every night lately to warm up. But at least its relaxing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...