Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Organ Loft

Last weekend we went on Adam's dream date. Seriously- he arranged his parents to babysit, invited friends to join us, picked the restaurant and bought tickets to the strangest place I've been- The Organ Loft. He was that excited. (I was just glad to have a break from boys, oh, and that I didn't have to arrange anything.) Maybe you've heard of the place, but I doubt it. Picture a whole building with lots of instruments hooked up to this sweet organ. We watched the old silent movie- Dracula while a little old guy played the soundtrack to it. Really cool.

The food was pretty great too- who'd have thought Coachman's would have such good breakfast foods for dinner?

And the company. I heard one of the funniest stories ever that night. The kind that makes you laugh so uncontrollably that it's almost embarrassing, but worth it. I love a good laugh.

I hope we go on this same date again someday. Maybe you should too. Mix it up a little.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...