Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mikey's Wedding

My little brother, Mikey got married last week! Joy is so fun- we are excited to have her in the family...
Mike and Joy
The cake. It was banana inside.

My little family. So many boys.
Right before the ceremony. I should have known this little arrangement wouldn't work out for the quiet factor...
Some of my big family: Elliott, Elli, Benny, Oliver, Leena (my mom), Me. Tagen, Eric, Jeremy, Adam, Baby Lincoln, Linds, Addie, Brian, Ari, Jim (my dad.)



It was so fun seeing my relatives! Riko, Mike, Estacia, Michelle, Baby Linc, Aunt Penny, Aunt Marcia, Linds and Annika.
My brother, Ari- in from Chicago, and my sister, Michelle- due in one week! P.S. Thanks family- for not telling me my hair was crazy in the back the whole night....
Me and my cute Mom. I love this picture of her.
My Mom and Mike.
Mike, Tagen, Aunt Penny, Eric.
Adam and Uncle Wayne. I've always thought that Wayne looked a little like Adam in his younger years- so I made them take a picture.

2 comments:

Knudson Family said...

Fun! Thanks for taking so many pictures....it's fun to see lots of relatives. I feel like I haven't seen McEntires in ages! We are planning on going to the reunion this next summer though.

Esmi said...

Thank you Sinika for those photos! My mom and dad were so excited to see photos of our relatives, and me too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...