Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Elliott turns 7


My sweet little Buggies turns 7 today! He is such a sweet and good kid. He's the perfect little boy in my eyes (but I am his Momma...) He is very kind to everyone around him- except maybe his brothers sometimes (is there a way around that?) He is very responsible and helps me with the little boys, carrying stuff to and from the car and getting things when I ask him. He is trying to be a brave first grader, but still asks if he can stay home everyday. Hopefully he'll get used to that. He is really starting to read great and write a lot better. It's amazing what 2 weeks of school can do for a kid! Here are a few of his favorites right now:

Mac and Cheese, Soup and Bread bowls, baked potatoes and gushers.
Drawing and coloring.
Reading "just one more book".
Playing with friends at our house.
Playing with his cousin Benny.
Watching Ben Ten (and talking about it non-stop.)
Playing the ipad.
Riding his bike.
Wrestling with Mom.
Having Daddy throw him in flips and land on our bed.
Taking care of Suki- making sure she has food and begging to give her wet food.
Asking everyone for stories from when they were little.
Playing, playing and playing.

Happy 7th little Elliott. Seems like just yesterday...

Newborn

1 year (with cousin Benny)
2 years (looks a little like Linc, no?)
3 years
4 years (with cousin Kenzie)
5 years (with cousins, Ryder and Trevan)
6 years

7 years old! Happy Birthday sweet boy!

(Yes, yes I do like plaid shorts on boys, why do you ask?)

4 comments:

Lindz said...

Happy Birthday Elliot!! I can't believe you have a 7 year old!!! :)

Tisha and Mark said...

I really like that the "Ellen" show is forever immortalized in the first pic too :) Can't believe you guys have a 7 year old! Happy Birthday!

How was Swiss days? I took the day off to go right, well, ended up SICK SICK SICK all weekend (cold sick). Did you find any treasures?

Nielson said...

happy Birthday Elliott! I remember when he was your one and only--now is he a wonderful big brother :)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Elliott! I love how you put a picture from each year. So cute to watch him change. I can not believe how old he is! Oh... I am right there with you on the plaid shorts. Love em!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...