Monday, March 12, 2012

ninjago party


Ollie had a fun Ninjago party---> think Lego Ninjas.
The cake was pretty fun to decorate... I just couldn't bring myself to spend $30 on a cake when I could make it for $5. Turns out my hand could be a bit more steady, but he still liked it.



Weston, Shawn, Haylie, Clara, Hudson, Dawson, Elliott, Oliver, Benny, Linc, Beau, Addie and Elli
Watching a short Ninjago episode.

I made chinese stars for everyone to decorate.




Action shots that make me laugh!

Dawson in the back prepping for a strike!
dead man

Next was floam thanks to the dollar store.











Presents! And one more friend on the left- Hiltan.

Mister Will




Grandma made a visit...
Then Ninjago hula hoop time. Ha!


Ollie loves his little friend Beau from kindergarten and talks about him all day.
me and the birthday boy





We met up with Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt Christie and cousin Gabby for pizza and pasta.
What a fun day! Happy 6th birthday Ols!

6 comments:

Megan Marie said...

6?!!!! when did this happen? he was still a baby last time i saw him, i swear! happy birthday ollie!!

and you're the best mom, the cake is amazing! you always make fun cakes!

xo

tammy said...

You are such a good mom. It looks like a fun party. And you are beautiful. You haven't aged a day since I saw you last.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party!
And wow, you are great with cakes!!

p.s. - Pisces are the best sign. ;))

rachel said...

Happy Birthdy Ollie! Looking at those baby pictures, wow I remember that boy! He is such a cutie. Looks like a great party!

Jessica said...

I love his face when you guys are singing to him. I think every kid pulls that face when they get sung to on their birthday...where they're so proud and happy but still trying not to smile. So cute.

Mama Swalz said...

Happy Birthday Ollie! We love you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...